16 Aug REGISTRATION OPEN: CAH CEO Meeting & MHA Annual Conventon
Registration for the 2018 MHA Fall Convention is Now OPEN! The following programs at MHA are offering participant support for attendance at the MHA Annual Convention this September in Billings, MT (MT Flex, HIIN, HPP, and FCHIP). Please see the Online Brochure for session details.
CAH CEO, Board Members and Quality Coordinators are eligible for support from MT Flex Program. Participant support includes MHA Member Participant Registration Fee ($295) and 2 nights lodging.
To receive participant support from the MT Flex Program complete the following steps:
- Email Jennifer Wagner at email@example.com to receive a registration code. (If you will be sending a board member, and would like participant support for them as well, please let us know).
- Go to http://www.cvent.com/d/xtqcf0 to register for the MHA Fall Convention.
- Use the registration code at checkout. Your registration will still show a balance due, but please disregard, as this will be paid after the event has concluded.
- A reimbursement form will be included with your name badge when you arrive at convention.
Important things to know:
- Make your lodging reservation directly with the hotel (options provided in the attached).
- Do not make lodging arrangements through third party websites such as Travelocity. MHA will not be able to reimburse based on these receipts. Visit the Lodging Page to find information on making your reservations.
- Get an itemized receipt from the hotel upon checkout to submit for lodging reimbursement.
- MHA Grant programs will not be responsible for no-show or late cancelation registration fees. These will be billed directly to the facility. Please note cancelation dates (provided in the brochure).
- You may receive similar emails from other MHA Programs based on your facility and profession. Participants cannot mix support from programs. MHA program staff will review on a continual basis to ensure each person is receiving the best support options they are eligible for.